What Are You Thankful for?
So, what are you thankful for? I asked a few friends and co-workers, “What does Thanksgiving mean to you? The answers listed below included mom’s food, family, friends, football, time off, and giving back.
What Are You Thankful for?
- So thankful all my family is healthy. It sure is a great feeling.
- Thankful I still have my cat (he is showing his age) & my health is still improving.
- I’m thankful for a loving God.
- I’m blessed in so many ways…great family, awesome friends, great home, job, etc. Just loving life right now!
- Mom’s noodles.
- Turkey Night for the little ones, seeing friends from near and far for many.
- A day to be spent with family and friends, celebrating living in America and rejoicing about everything we have to be thankful for. Because sometimes when things are tough, we forget how much we still have!
- Being with family and being thankful for all the good things in life. Also football.
- Taking a much-needed break away from life’s hustle and bustle to spend quality time with immediate family and see more distant family that you don’t see as often as you would like. Eat good food, tell and hear life stories from all, and of course, “Let’s Get Ready for some Football”…on turkey day.
- Turkey, family, football, and I believe, for those who are able, the best way to give thanks is to give back. It was our tradition for many years to serve meals on Thanksgiving, and we always got more than we gave.
- Giving thanks to God for all that we are blessed with before the season of greed.
- Food-induced naps. Football in the yard. Euchre. Wine. More naps.
- The Internet.
- I’m so thankful for the good health of my family and myself.
- To be free and living in America because there’s so much chaos in the world.
- My wife of 30 years! She’s number one to me.
- What Thanksgiving means to me is a chance to reflect on and be grateful for all we have.
- My new grandson!
- The Colt’s new coach!
- Just knowing how blessed we are. Life is good.
- I’m thankful for another day on God’s good earth.
- I take so many things for granted that I should be more thankful for. A bed to sleep in at night, a warm house, food in the fridge, and more because not everyone has those things.
- My parents.
- All of the healthcare heroes who have done so much the last 2 years.
- My two best friends, my dogs.
So, What Are You Thankful for? What Does Thanksgiving mean to you?
Share a comment and let us know what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving. Is it family and friends, food, fun, and football? What blessings are you most appreciative of? We wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
How Can We Help You?
Berger Hargis has a company philosophy of providing personal excellence for all our services. Our growth and success have been due entirely to our commitment to honest, excellent customer service. The company is built on the referral business we have received due to this philosophy.
So, if we can answer any questions about landscaping, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
About the Author
Randy Clark is a speaker, coach, and author. He publishes a weekly blog at Randy Clark Leadership.com. Randy is passionate about social media, leadership development, and flower gardening. He’s a beer geek, and on weekends he can be found fronting the Rock & Roll band Under the Radar. He’s the proud father of two educators; he has four amazing grandchildren and a wife who dedicates her time to helping others. Randy is the author of the Amazon bestseller The New Manager’s Workbook, a crash course in effective management.