What is Perimeter Insect Control?
What is perimeter pest insect control? Last week, I found a small brown ant in my bathroom sink. It was late January in Indiana. It’s cold. I can understand the ants wanting inside where it’s warm, but I don’t like sharing my sink with insects, do you?
Spring is just around the corner, and guess what? As spring arrives, so does the invasion of the creeping critters of Indiana. While I do appreciate nature, I prefer to keep it outdoors! But how can you keep those busy bugs in their place and not in my sink? Here’s how.
Perimeter Pest Insect Control
Perimeter Pest Insect Control involves treating the perimeter of a structure to prevent pests from entering the building. This method controls ants, cockroaches, spiders, millipedes, pill bugs, and other crawling insects. The treatment typically involves applying a residual insecticide to the foundation, walls, and other areas where pests may enter.
To perform DIY Perimeter Pest Insect Control, follow these steps and hope for the best:
- Inspect the perimeter of the structure. Look for cracks, crevices, and other areas where pests may enter.
- Apply a residual insecticide to the perimeter. Be sure to use a product labeled for perimeter pest control and follow the directions on the label.
- Repeat the treatment as needed. The frequency of treatment will depend on the type of pest and the severity of the infestation.
Perimeter Pest Insect Control is an effective way to prevent pests from entering your home or business. If you follow all these steps and use the proper chemicals and tools, you can help keep those little brown ants and other persistent pests out of your home or business.
Or you can hire a professional specialist at Berger Hargis.
The Berger Hargis Perimeter Pest Insect Control Process and Treatment Includes:
- Five scheduled visits to your property
- An invisible barrier around the exterior including the foundation, vents, doors, window wells, and any openings where creepy crawlers could invite themselves in
- The treatment involves applying a residual insecticide to the foundation, walls, and other areas where pests may enter.
Rest Assured, When You Hire the Pros, it’s Safe!
- It’s safe for family and pets
- It’s safe for shrubs, flowers, and the lawn
- It’s odorless and non-staining
And it’s convenient since we apply the treatments outside the home; no one needs to let a technician in.
So, What is Perimeter Pest Control?
Perimeter Pest Control is an effective way to prevent pests from entering your home or business. Berger Hargis can help you keep your property free of these unwanted visitors this spring.
If you’re seeking a safe, cost-effective, reliable way to keep pests and insects where they belong, look no further than Berger Hargis Perimeter Pest Insect Control, to protect your home and receive a free analysis from one of our trained Perimeter Pest Insect Control Specialists.
How Can We Help You?
Berger Hargis has a company philosophy of providing personal excellence for all our services. Our growth and success have been due entirely to our commitment to honest, excellent customer service. The company has been built on the referral business we have received due to this philosophy. We work with residential customers and businesses in Central Indiana.
About the Author
Randy Clark is a speaker, coach, and author. He publishes a weekly blog at Randy Clark Leadership.com. Randy is passionate about social media, leadership development, and flower gardening. He’s a beer geek, and on weekends he can be found fronting the Rock & Roll band Under the Radar. He’s the proud father of two educators; he has four amazing grandchildren and a wife who dedicates her time to helping others. Randy is the author of the Amazon bestseller The New Manager’s Workbook, a crash course in effective management.